Not open for further replies.
  1. chassum

chassum Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. panther2469

panther2469 Well-Known Member

3. red66charger

red66charger Well-Known Member

I'm looking at you Droid DNA. I really thought I was going to jump all over the RAZR Maxx HD but I wanted to wait for user reviews. Now I need you all to buy this phone and test it for me :)
  4. chassum

5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Definitely an intriguing device. I have always liked HTC phones. Of course, I really like the way Moto is going with their MAXX line. Hopefully the battery in this one is respectable...
  6. chassum

Same here. Looking forward to the head to head comparisons which should be coming Real Soon Now.
  7. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I definitely hope so. If the battery life is terrible and non removable, Galaxy Note 2 here I come. I've been really looking forward to this device.
  8. red66charger

red66charger Well-Known Member

So I'll be the first to ask...is there going to be an "HTC DROID DNA" dedicated board at AF? Perhaps after the 11/13 event?
  9. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Yeah it should still be this board just renamed. Af can't keep changing board names based on rumors. I'm sure ought after the announcement they will change the name relatively soon.
    red66charger likes this.
  10. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

Good point, I've requested in suggestions forum to get this forum renamed as the name is all but confirmed at this point

HTC DROID DNA
  11. techman01

techman01 Well-Known Member

name was confirmed by verizon this morning. Unboxing on Nov 19 on vzw's google+ hangout.
  12. NightAngel79

Really? nice

and the supposed unveiling of the phone will be tuesday. i am guessing you will see some vids that day
  13. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

The phone will launch on the 20th, which is surprising that they pushed this out so quickly.
  14. NightAngel79

is that confirmed?
  15. techman01

the press conference is Tuesday, but verizon is doing consumer unveiling on the 19th on their google + site. The phone is now on their droid does site.
  16. rivera02

The Verizon Google+ page says they will be doing a hangout unboxing on the 19th the day before it is released
  17. NightAngel79

Got ya, thanks

Can't wait to see/hear people getting pumped for this phone. This will be the best HTC phone since the Incredible released (imo)
  18. rivera02

I hear that. I have a pre order in for the note 2, but i will be heading to Verizon to check this out before making a final decision. I do miss LCD screens, so as long as this phone doesn't have battery life issues, I'll have a tough choice to make.
  19. NightAngel79

I think we will all be really surprised by the battery life
  20. techman01

are there any reviews of the battery on the j butterfly in Japan that we can translate to english
  21. NightAngel79

Not sure
  22. Wolfedude88

Yeah the Incredible was great, but the EVO was a huge success as well. I have to say the HTC One X was really nice, battery life was alright, sucked it was locked down on ATT though.

I am anxiously awaiting the announcement though.
  23. NightAngel79

True dat.

The Incredible was the first of it's kind really (besides the HTC Nexus just released, which no one bought, lol)

The EVO didn't really bring anything new to the table (for me) the One series, while great, #1 weren't available on VZW and #2 didn't have anything that wow'd me. Though again, since they weren't on my carrier I never gave them a moments thought, except to complain that they had newer version of sense compared to my Rezound...

The DROID DNA by HTC is a game-changer IMO

SOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait till Tuesday :)
  24. Wolfedude88

Yeah I agree with most of that. I was on Verizon when the Incredible came out and I got it on release day, it was truly an awesome phone. But wasn't the EVO the first android phone with a 4.3 inch screen? Isn't that what made Steve Jobs throw a hissy fit saying no one would want a screen that big? I'm not sure, but I was thinking it was.

I totally agree with you about if phones aren't on your carrier then usually they are not as big as a deal, but for me I switch carriers a lot just to play with new phones.

This phone is going to be great, it would be absolutely perfect if it was a Nexus device with at least a 3,000 mah battery, but if it is 2500 mah it should be fine. I will live without it being a Nexus, but it would have been nice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.