• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droid eris help with setting wallpapers for each screen

I am new to the droid eris. I am wonderding if you can set a wallpaper for all your screens when you slide side to side? I have a wallpaper but its the same on all seven screens. One of the sales reps told me you can set seven more screens within each screen to have a total of 49? If someone can help that would be greatly appreciated. The book is worthless! Thanks again

7 screens( walls, desktops, whatever ) total. If you start at Home ( middle ) you have three to the right and three to the left. There are not more screens within a screen.

I don't have my phone yet, but I've read the owners manual and have read quite a bit online, I'm not familiar with a way to set a diff wallpaper for each screen.

There are multiple "scenes". Each scene can been completely customized to fit home, work, play, whatever. Maybe that's what sales guys was getting at.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones