droid eris help with setting wallpapers for each screen

Last Updated:

1. ashtray2758

ashtray2758 New Member This Topic's Starter

I am new to the droid eris. I am wonderding if you can set a wallpaper for all your screens when you slide side to side? I have a wallpaper but its the same on all seven screens. One of the sales reps told me you can set seven more screens within each screen to have a total of 49? If someone can help that would be greatly appreciated. The book is worthless! Thanks again

Advertisement
  2. dwcasey

dwcasey Well-Known Member

7 screens( walls, desktops, whatever ) total. If you start at Home ( middle ) you have three to the right and three to the left. There are not more screens within a screen.

I don't have my phone yet, but I've read the owners manual and have read quite a bit online, I'm not familiar with a way to set a diff wallpaper for each screen.

There are multiple "scenes". Each scene can been completely customized to fit home, work, play, whatever. Maybe that's what sales guys was getting at.

3. JZAJZZ

JZAJZZ Active Member

I dont know if that's possible.. but i dont have the droid eris..

4. Haxcid

Haxcid Well-Known Member

What you want to do cannot be done. 1 wallpaper for all 7 screens. You can do different setups for each scene but that is all. I tried the same thing with my eris.