droid eris lock screenGeneral

Last Updated:

1. manooga

manooga Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, my name is Justin and I was wondering if their is any way to get the lock screen the droid has on my droid eris?

Advertisement
  2. bpk116

bpk116 Active Member

try lockbot, although some people say that it makes the phone laggy I have not had an issue with it.

3. charklos

charklos Well-Known Member

lockbot rocks my socks. Its well worth purchasing the pro edition. You can customize a variety of lock types, wallpapers, sounds, and more. No lag for me either! :)

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

If you're considering lockbot, read here first:

LockBot Free v1.10.3 Application for Android | Entertainment

There are/were serious issues causing some people to delete/uninstall lockbot, and some to say it's fine.

Mixed reviews usually cause me to at least wait a while before putting an app into my device.

5. Charlie81

Charlie81 Well-Known Member

Lockbot works sort of.... your original lock screen still kicks in some times so you have two lock screens. Which annoys me personally, so I un-installed

6. L0stS0ul

L0stS0ul Well-Known Member

I just wish the stock lock screen didn't open if you hit menu twice. Even with the lock pattern enabled I've pulled my phone out of my pocket and found that it's called people. Don't know how that's even remotely possible but obviously there is some way to bypass the lock pattern. I know two other people who also have had this problem.

7. the208

the208 Well-Known Member

Lockbot works fine for me.

8. thetingster

thetingster Well-Known Member

Speaking of lock screens, I have changed my lock screen background. Where do I find the old backgrounds so that I can change it back. I can get the original wallpapers but not the lock screens.

9. Yosef

Yosef Well-Known Member

I think you have to go to the SD Card and delete the new lockscreens. It will default back to the original after that.

10. W4LLY

W4LLY Well-Known Member

The only issue with lockbot is that if you install it, and you go to hit the home button, it will ask you if you want to use "home" or "htc sense" I made this mistake and deleted my sense, and had boring 1.5 stock :(

11. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

You can change that back by going back to Manage Applications, going to Home and clearing defualts and it will ask you again and you can pick htc sense.