Droid Eris OC Profiles

Last Updated:

1. MuerteMan

MuerteMan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

With all the different ROMs running OCs now, I think it would be for the benefit of the community to share what all the different profiles you are setting your OC at.

Advertisement
  2. dbzeris

dbzeris Active Member

There are a couple of threads in the Eris section of XDA that go over this. Here is one with a few suggestions. I am using the setup from the third post in this thread. However, I am running the same ROM as this guy, JIT enabled (can't use on Sense ROMs), using OC Patch V3 (see second thread link below for info on OC Patch)
    help with overclocking - xda-developers

This thread is for the OC patches that give you full OC ability using SetCPU.
    Overclock Patch and update.zip - xda-developers

Unless you are a dev the only thing you need to DL from the OC patch thread is the
    "kernel-overclock-update-Vx.zip." The Vx designates the leak version your particular custom ROM is using. Like I mentioned this will give you the full range of the Eris OC up to 864MHz, but I think the sweet spot, as mentioned in other posts, is around 768MHz. Not every Eris will be the same, but you should be able to get a starting point from these posts.

3. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member

806 mhz is max i can go without it crashing. So.. I wouldnt try to go higher. But I know most of you ppl just wont listen and will go see for yourself anyways, so good luck :) Just be ready for a battery pull.