Droid Eris- SD card not mountingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Great1

Great1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I have the Droid Eris 2.1 and today all of the sudden I cant save to my sd card. I can open it fine on the PC and drop files in it. The error says to make sure it is mounted correctly, i have done that and rebooted...any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. mc48

mc48 Well-Known Member

I haven't had a problem with most downloads to the SD card sicne 2.1 ota but i have noticed that I can't save backgrounds anymore from the Backgrounds app to my sd card like I could on 1.5 :( It says something about making sure I have a sd card inserted and that it is mounted.

edit: in another thread I saw solution from MsJulie saying to reinstall the app. I did this and now not having the problem with saving to sd card. Maybe look into reinstalling any app you are having a prob saving to sd from.

3. acyd

acyd Member

Had the same problem the other day, Eris not recognizing the SD card inside. Restarting, battery pull, etc. did not help. What did was taking a friend's SD and putting it inside, which worked. After which, my original card was recognized again.

4. Great1

Great1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

MC48 that worked!! I uninstalled and reinstalled and was able to save the backgrounds...thanks for help!!

5. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

I had this problem, and doing exactly what Acyd said worked perfect. Although I found out this way by chance. Goodluck everyone if you have problems like this.