• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Eris to Skype

OK, I have searched the forums and haven't found what I was looking for. Does anyone know of a way to forward calls to Eris to Skype without paying for a SkypeIn number? You can get a number at Ring2Skype.com that gives you a free number that will ring your Skype (without SkypeIn). The problem I have is that this number requires you to dial an extension. Of course, you can use *72 to forward your calls to another number, but this just waits for the other phone answer and then hangs up without allowing for the required extension. What I'd really like to do is forward calls to a Google Voice number straight to Skype but this seems out of the question and the only potential solution I have found is to use the Eris as a middle man of sorts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones