droid eris ui

Last Updated:

1. baka

baka Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

how do i get the droid eris ui onto my moto droid? specifically the clock/date/weather widget. anyone know?

Advertisement
  2. dmgabe

dmgabe Well-Known Member

You can get the clock/weather by downloading "beautiful widgets" from the marketplace. As for the rest, we have to wait for one of the home replacement programs (ahome, panda home, etc.) to support the droid then find the appropriate theme. But "beautiful widgets" looks amazing on the droid, well worth the purchase.

3. brettlewis

brettlewis Well-Known Member

There are various widgets that are free that may no look exactly the same, but are still really nice.

Here are some names:
    1. weather widgets
    2. flip clock

those are what i use

4. dmgabe

dmgabe Well-Known Member

I used both of these before I found "beautiful widgets." They look nice, and are good free alternative, but lack the style of the paid option. Still a good choice of you are looking for a cheap (free) solution.

5. baka

thanks for the two free options. i'll try to find flip clock and see how that looks.

i saw somewhere that beautiful widgets only updates the time when you lock the screen and that it isnt a live clock. is that true or does everything work properly in real time?

6. krichek

krichek Well-Known Member

Nope the clock updates in real time, weather will update in real time to if you are watching it as it is updating.

7. baka

ok so... beautiful widgets is awesome. the clock and weather are extremely nice and a great addition.

now.... any way to get this onto the lockscreen? id love to change that a bit.

8. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

No options at this point. You could try Flyscreen as it is a really nice locks creen replacement, but no idea if it has been updated to be compatible with Android 2.0/DROID.

9. baka

i wasnt really impressed with flyscreen. guess i'll just wait for something else or email the beautiful screens dev.