Droid Eris Wall PaperGeneral

Last Updated:

1. moutaindewdope

moutaindewdope Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to make a wall paper that spans all 6 pages of the SenseUI desktop rather than having the same image Copied to all 6 pages?

I was in the IRC room the other day, and was told by a couple of users that they had tried a few things and it wasn't possible.

Then today I was playing around the forums and Disabled SenseUI to check out the Android Home, for shits and giggles no attempt to keep it.

I set a background in Home, which spanned all 3 Home pages... when scrolling thru it actually looked like you were moving along a Image 3x the width of one screen.

When I went back to SenseUI.... that same background was there on all 6 pages no copies at all.....

Any1 kno how to make our on like this and install it on the phone? What would the resolution be on one page or multiple pages?

Advertisement
  2. mimmic

mimmic Well-Known Member

Have you actually watched what happens with the wallpapers? It is 1 big image spanning all 7 pages. HTC kept the same background features as the normal home application, the only difference is that it doesn't move as much because its the same size and scale divided by 7 instead of 3. They are still providing movement but not as much.

3. moutaindewdope

moutaindewdope Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Wow Ive never had such a fast response on a forum before lol. My Phone beeped less than 2 minutes after submitting ^^

Hmmm..... It seemed like one big copied image to me lol. I just switch to the World Map Background and noticed this wasn't the Case, thank you for pointing that out to me

But another thing I noticed... I don't have access to the same Wallpapers in android Home vs SenseUI. Home lets me choose between Android Home Wallpaper and SenseUI wallpaper galleries... but in sense I can't access the Android Home walpapers

Do you know how many pixels it shifts the image while moving tabs? and the overall width of the Image?

4. HuskyKMA

HuskyKMA Well-Known Member

The background image is 640x480 pixels. Your screen is 320x480, so that means that it moves (640-320)/6 = 53 pixels for each shift.