Droid Exchange IssueGeneral

Last Updated:

1. garland

garland Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello Android Forums, I'm new here but I'm not new to the Android platform. ;)
    I pulled the trigger and bought the Droid on the 30th of March. Now the Incredible is coming out.

Have two major issues on this and I do not know how to cope with them. First I'm barely within the 30 day period to exchange it, but I bought it from LetsTalk.com, for free thanks to a $25 referral but I'm unsure if they are going to carry it day one let alone do preorders. So I'm hoping that they will have it by then as I have been constantly emailing them and asking.

My second issue is that my Droid has some weird small indented paint smudge on the outer bezel of the screen at the curve which could hinder any possibility for a exchange. I do not know where this came and it's possible that it may have been a manufacturer defect as I have not dropped it once. LetsTalk's policy explicitly states that it has to be in like-new condition to be accepted for an exchange and in this case its not. I haven't told them yet as its hardly noticeable and the rest of the phone is flawless. But I don't believe I caused that mark, I'm taking excellent care of this phone and I have not dropped it once, it seems like a defect, but I dunno if they are going to believe me or not. :(

Any ideas?

Advertisement