Droid fully flashed to Cricket ?

Last Updated:

1. tigga8301

tigga8301 Member

I currently have the Huawei Ascend but Im tired of the sucky camera. Ive been considering getting a Verizon Droid and having it fully flashed to Cricket. My question is will I still be able to access and download apps from the market like I do now?:confused:

2. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

Hmmmm.....I have NO idea!!! But you can probably call someone that flashes phones and ask them. Like ... look at the ads in Craig's list. They are full of flashing ads. The Droid is nice! :)
  3. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

How would you activate a phone that wasn't sold by Cricket?
  4. chrisngrod

chrisngrod Member

*STICKY* How to Flash MOTOROLA DROID to Cricket: 2.2 Froyo Talk, Text, MMS, Internet

I've redone the tutorial from other people that have redone the tutorial. After completing the tutorial or before, you give Cricket the ESN and they change it on your account. It works on the $45 or $55 plan depending on how you flash it.

I can also swap ESNs on accounts and change plans.

Hope this helps in some form or fashion!
    Gmash likes this.
  5. shaquiLLe15

shaquiLLe15 New Member

And its fully flashed to cricket I bought it from the store like this and everything works even the mobile 3g hotspot but im wondering if its rooted?
  6. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Do you have Superuser access to install Market apps that require you to be rooted?
  7. pitt196

pitt196 New Member

i have superuser on my apps list of my flashed droid xt912 razr but no market downloads or internet