Droid Galley App

1. TheBeardedMann

TheBeardedMann Well-Known Member

How to Install HTC Droid Incredible 3D Gallery

Searched and didn't notice that anyone had posted this. The gallery app on the Droid is sweet and here it is for the Incredible. Love that you can sync Picasa. Just copy and paste the RapidShare link after you click the above link. No need to do it from your computer. Then just open the file and install.

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Yeah, this has been posted since the release of the phone. Thanks anyways though.
  3. TheBeardedMann

TheBeardedMann Well-Known Member

Yea just ignore my post as the camera is stuck at low resolution. Good for viewing photos though.
  4. Terry4505

Terry4505 Active Member

I have been looking around. Is there been any update to the 3D gallery for the camera? It is useless to use the camera from within the gallery if it only takes low res pictures.
  5. SQurel23

SQurel23 Active Member

I'd really like to know if there is any update to this gallery out there also. The only fix it needs is the resolution fix.
  6. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

Is there a widget for this gallery?
  7. SQurel23

SQurel23 Active Member

I think the only widget associated with the 3D gallery is the picture frame one.
  8. Squintz82

Squintz82 Well-Known Member

I can't get my new photos to update with this app, which unfortunately, is a deal breaker. Sucks because it's so much nicer and more organized than the stock gallery app.