Droid in airplane mode and clock incorrectSupport

Last Updated:

1. longball10

longball10 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I searched the forum for this problem and didnt have any luck.. This has happened a couple times and I solved it previously by restarting the phone but today it hasnt solved it. There is no signal and there is a (No Service) message showing. In the settings for the phone, it shows that it is in airplane mode.. When i uncheck the box, it just sits there and tries to acquire signal. As soon as I back out of that screen and go back in, its back in airplane mode. Also it is currently 5:33pm and my phone shows 9:55pm. I can use the phone like normal except for anything that needs a signal.... Any ideas? Oh, i attempted to remove the battery and also do a normal shut-down

Advertisement
  2. longball10

longball10 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So i took the Droid in last night to Verizon and he did a factory reset(which I could have done) and said if it happens again I would get a replacement. Now, this was the 3rd time this happened so my opinion is that the phone should have been replaced last night but what can i do?? I guess I will sit around and wait for it to do it again and take time out of my day to drive back to the store to show them again.. Grrr....

3. georges326

georges326 New Member

@ Longball10

My son is having a similar problem with Airplane mode always check and will not revert to off. Have you had any more problems like this after resetting your phone? So far, I have not seen this as a widespread problem, have you?