1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Droid Incredible 4? Eh? Apparently so!

1. kjarrett

kjarrett Well-Known Member

This just came in the mail - flyer on the new family share plans.

Looks like VZW has dropped the 'g' and the LTE from the branding!

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. NightxFall

NightxFall Well-Known Member

But its not the Droid Incredible 4 0.o. its the Droid Incredible 3 if anything
  3. kjarrett

kjarrett Well-Known Member

haha lol exactly
  4. today

today Well-Known Member

Might just as well count the Rezound 4G incredible 3. It is humorous though.
  5. thatexan

thatexan New Member

hmmmm, lets see,, there was the original incredible,, incredible 2,, incredible s,, how many does that equal???????????????

all makes sence to me
  6. thatexan

thatexan New Member

lets all try to think b4 we speak,,, mmmmk?!
  7. NightxFall

NightxFall Well-Known Member

Except... the Incredible S is the same thing as the Incredible 2. The Dinc4G was originally referred to as the Droid Incredible 3 4G.
  8. today

today Well-Known Member

4g3 lte.
  9. Codec

Codec Well-Known Member

i thought it was called the Droid Incredible 4G
  10. question729

question729 Well-Known Member

+lte
  11. Brent372

Brent372 Well-Known Member

I think we could all agree that the Rezound (I hate that name for my phone) should have been the Inc3. Look at the bevels on the battery cover. They are very "Incredible-ish"
  12. jspidey

jspidey Member

It says 4G LTE on the back