• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible Contact Group Issue

TimoPetro

Lurker
Jul 10, 2010
Hello,

I just got my Incredible yesterday and I've curious problem. My phone synced with my Gmail and Facebook accounts and brought all of my contacts in without a problem. I went through and applied group labels to most of my contacts (i.e. Family, Co-Workers, Friends, etc.), and after the label was assigned, they were removed from the "All" list and put into their specified Group List. I have two contacts that are posing a problem. They are both labeled correctly, all details seem to be set up in the same fashion as the other contacts, yet they are sticking in the "All" list and displaying in two locations (All and Family in this instance).

Has anyone else had this issue? Any idea what might be causing it? Or how to fix it? I just want to get these two contacts (and any future ones that might pop up) off the All list and have them only display in the correct, specified group.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!
Tim

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones