Droid Incredible does....or Doesn't?Support

Last Updated:

1. sj24

sj24 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yesterday I tried to send a couple short videos to a friend, one only 17secs, the other 1min 27 secs, of course he has a Iphone so this made me even more frustrated. First I tried to send them individually via mms, no go. Then I tried to send them in via email, first together then individually, again no good. I kept getting a error message saying that my account setting is incorrect. What is the deal. I've been hyping my DROID to everyone saying that the IFAD is not as good, starting to wonder.

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Are you sure you have you settings correct? Can you send any other emails? What provider do you use? Gmail? Your ISP's?

Your not giving us a whole lot to work with.

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Just sent a short vid to my son on his Captivate from my N1. No problems. It might be a Verizon thing.

4. sj24

sj24 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am on verizon, never had any problems sending emails, even emails with non video attachments, actually this is the first time i tried sending a video, i tried to send them with both my comcast email and gmail. I even tried to send it to myself, nothing just kept getting error message. Of course he had to start rubbing it in saying that he can he can take snap shots of videos to make them still shots ( i am assuming there may be an app for this?) blah blah blah. Please help me shut this ifad user up.:eek:

5. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Don't know what to tell you ... I just emailed the video to my wife and no problems.