• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Incredible- FREEZING UP!!!

Nia07

Lurker
Jun 7, 2010
I got it 4-29 and all way great. Now freezing up ALL THE TIME!! It doesnt matter what I am doing.. it just freezes!It gets stuck on Incredible HTC white screen. It will only start back up if I keep the battery out for at least 5 mins. This happened all day Sunday and I went to exchange for a new one... NO ONE has them in stock. Got it at BestBuy abd they have me on a list. Went to VZ Wireless and he did a "factory default" restart, but it is still happening. They had 0 replacements nor any to order for me. Now I have to chase them for a new one.

Anyone else Freezig up?

After a number of weeks following the problems people are having on their Incredibles and realizing that a good number of them are app compatibility problems which is to be expected to some degree, I am beginning to suspect the crappy batteries that come with these phones as the culprit in a lot of the problems people are having. I've noticed now for several years that a number of cell phone companies/wireless carriers tend to sell phones with crappy batteries.. almost every time I get an aftermarket or extended battery for a phone, things (including phone battery life) seem to improve. Maybe just anecdotal I realize, but "that's my story and I'm stickin' to it" :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones