• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Incredible Issues

Winfield

Jun 14, 2010
Hello,

Something has happened to my DI today (I have froyo 2.2), and I've been reading forum posts for over an hour and I can't figure out what to do.

1) I have a message that says, "Low on Space," and I can't get rid of it, however I'm not at all low on space. (I've tried syncing Google and it doesn't appear to be working).

2) I'm not receiving any new emails in my Gmail account.

I'd greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you!
Hilary

Hello,

Something has happened to my DI today (I have froyo 2.2), and I've been reading forum posts for over an hour and I can't figure out what to do.

1) I have a message that says, "Low on Space," and I can't get rid of it, however I'm not at all low on space. (I've tried syncing Google and it doesn't appear to be working).

2) I'm not receiving any new emails in my Gmail account.

I'd greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you!
Hilary

Ahh, the dreaded Low On Space error. Was hoping this got fixed with 2.2 but I guess not :(

Clear out your internet history and cache. Then go into any mail apps and clear out your sent items and your trash can. If you have a billion text messages saved, you should probably delete some of those, too.

If that doesn't work, or if the error comes back again in the next couple of weeks, the only other option is to factory reset.

Upvote 0
Ahh, the dreaded Low On Space error. Was hoping this got fixed with 2.2 but I guess not :(

Clear out your internet history and cache. Then go into any mail apps and clear out your sent items and your trash can. If you have a billion text messages saved, you should probably delete some of those, too.

If that doesn't work, or if the error comes back again in the next couple of weeks, the only other option is to factory reset.

Thank you! Giving this a try...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones