Droid Incredible OEM batteries & cases

Last Updated:

1. breynolds007

breynolds007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Everything genuine OEM accessories bought from Verizon.

3 week old HTC 2150 battery with cover, works perfect. Extends the Inc's battery life a lot. No scratches noticed on the back. $40
    Link-Set Your Location

black high gloss silicon cover I modified to fit the ext battery, couple small scratches but in great shape overall. FYI, the black silicone case fits nearly perfect with the hard black holster. $10

hard black holster/case I modified to fit the ext battery, in good shape $15

brand new in box HTC Inc standard battery (never used). $20
    Link-Set Your Location

regular hard black holster/case in good shape $15
    this one - Set Your Location

black high gloss silicon cover (used for 2 weeks, basically still perfect) $10

red high gloss silicon cover (used for 2 months,in great shape) $10

Couple pics of actual stuff
    Picasa Web Albums - Bennett Reynolds

Prices include regular ground shipping free! I'm in Louisville, KY so the time frame will depend on where you are. I'd be happy to ship whatever method you like and you can just pay the difference from what ground will be.

If anybody wants to buy it all before some of it starts going, it's yours for $100 and I'll ship it priority 2 day FREE...for saving me the hassle of multiple shipments. At regular price, all this adds up to right over $200 on Verizon's website plus tax. (Still $150+tax if you got 25% off everything) Paypal works great, you can send the money as a gift and we can avoid fees.

100% perfect feedback on eBay since Aug. 2000
    eBay My World - breynolds007

Advertisement
  2. breynolds007

PMs responded to.

3. breynolds007

Administrators, this thread has been moved to Vendor Threads and I'm not a Vendor. All accessories are from my 3 Droid Incredibles and were bought from Verizon for my own personal use. I've switched phones, that's why they're for sale. Thanks.

4. breynolds007

Alright fixed. Spent all weekend in the wrong section lol. Who wants this stuff?