Droid, Incredible or Droid 2?

Last Updated:

1. EverclearChris

EverclearChris Member This Topic's Starter

I'm curious, which one should I get? I'm seriously considering switching over to Verizon from T-Mobile, I love my G1 but the service T-Mobile has lately sucks, super long load times, timing out a lot, and dropped calls or no one getting my texts. I love their customer service but I want better service, as far as no dropped calls, etc.

So I'm debating waiting for the Droid 2 because I hear it's going to be good, or should I just go ahead and get a Droid or Incredible?

I'll eventually have to just pay for the phone itself as I do not want to get stuck to a contract at all, but we'll see as time unfolds, but I will definitely be switching to Verizon by the end of the year if not sooner.

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

well. do you want a keyboard? If so...then get the Droid. If not, you need to decide if you want to wait or not. There are no Incs in stock, so you're not getting one of those soon.

3. mystik1

mystik1 Well-Known Member

The Droid 2 is suppose to have a keyboard, right? That's what I am anxous for...

4. mcapozzi

mcapozzi Well-Known Member

If you don't want to get stuck in a contract, a Moto Droid can be picked up on Craigslist for less than $300, then root and OC the sucker (I've got mine at 1.2Ghz right now). The thing hauls some serious butt.

Nows the time to buy cause people are dropping Moto Droids like crazy (to get Incredibles).

-Mike

5. miltk

miltk Well-Known Member

6. EverclearChris

EverclearChris Member This Topic's Starter

I've heard the Droid Incredible is cheap/plasticy feeling? I need to go in to the stores and test it out before I am certain what I want.