• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Droid Incredible or LG Vortex" CAN U GUYS HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Which Phone is better: Droid Incredible or LG Vortex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the LG Vortex right now but Im thinking about taking it back and getting the Droid Incredible. Should I or not??????

Also, the phone itself costs $70-$150 (or FREE depending on where you get it). The service for 2 years costs MINIMUM $1,440 ($60 a month for 2 years). So it's less than a 5% difference in costs (if you're buying it from Verizon, where it isn't free). Get the better phone (which is the Incredible).

Upvote 0
Best Buy have them for $1 so thats where i'll be getting it. I'm having a little doubt about getting a htc phone, heard their phones were crap

They're fine. I know 2 people how own G1's, 1 that owns a MyTouch 3g, 1 MyTouch Slide, and I had a Wing before I got the incredible. HTC's phones are great.

Another ?? does the wifi work properly on the incredible, like regular web browsing and downloading apps, etc. Read on another website that people were having trouble with that.

Yes. It works fine, thank you.

Upvote 0
Another ?? does the wifi work properly on the incredible, like regular web browsing and downloading apps, etc. Read on another website that people were having trouble with that.

Never heard of an Inc wifi problem before. Mine has always worked perfectly connecting to my Linksys G router.

Get the Incredible, its just the better phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones