• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories droid incredible white back cover

HTC Incredible Battery Door Cover - White

Found this but its no longer available..

edit: Found white and green on Ebay... $20 though.

HTC DROID INCREDIBLE ADR6300 OEM WHITE BATTERY COVER - eBay (item 120645673501 end time Dec-10-10 06:34:39 PST)

HTC DROID INCREDIBLE ADR6300 OEM GREEN BATTERY COVER - eBay (item 150497122190 end time Nov-21-10 07:46:36 PST)

Here is the one I just ordered for myself, 17.99 with free shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/OEM-HTC-INCREDI...426185?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1c17442509

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. I just wanted to bump this thread up because for many of us DI owners, we've got another 8 months left before we upgrade to a new smartphone. Some of us may wait another year until even better phones come out. The Droid Incredible is awesome, but if you're looking to inject new life into your phone, these white and red battery doors do just that, IMO.

I received both my white and red battery doors today from WirelessGround.com. I have made several purchases from this site in the past because of their good deals, and my experience with them has been great. They sell the battery doors for $12.95 each. They also sell an official HTC leather slide case. I bought this case so the battery doors would not be hidden by my Otterbox Commuter. Here is a video on how the case works. Unlike the case in the video, the bottom of the DI one is fully sealed, without any openings. This site also has coupons like 15% off or free shipping.

Anyway, back to the battery doors. I having trouble deciding which color I like better. The white door definitely gives off a Stormtrooper appearance. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a rejuvenated phone.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones