• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible with a story

danieltobey

Lurker
Nov 30, 2010
Hey everyone! The robot at the top of the page told me to post here :)

I just got my Droid Incredible and I love it. The story about how I got it was my dad and I went to a Verizon Retailer, which are owned privately, not by corporate. I was looking to buy a Droid Incredible and they were selling them for $200. I mentioned to one of the employees that I saw one for sale at Best Buy for $100. Another employee, I think the manager, heard me and brought out a Droid Incredible that had been returned earlier that day. He said the person who bought it returned it because she wanted a physical keyboard. It didn't even have the original screen label taken off, and the cord was still tied with a rubber band. He said because it had already been activated once that he couldn't sell it as a new phone, even though the person had barely even touched it.

In the end, we got the phone, warranty, and a case for just over $200 (the warranty was $80). We also got the unlimited data plan, but they were having a deal where you get $10 off your monthly bill if you get the unlimited, so we basically got unlimited for $20/month.

Pretty good day, in my opinion.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones