1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

DROID keeps resetting itself.

1. taficke

taficke New Member

My DROID is running Froyo via the OTA update. Ever sense it has been updated, it keeps randomly resetting itself. It will do it at the drop of a dime from composing an email to typing a text message, or opening an app to making a phone call. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I can't order a replacement from Verizon right now because I am going to L.A. next week and wont be home to receive the package. So thanks in advance for the help!

Advertisement
    :
  2. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Do you happen to recall what the last app you installed or updated was, before it all started? For a while, the widget called "more icons" was giving me trouble (the random reboots stopped after I deleted it, and eventually emailing the developer was even more helpful as he updated the widget to fix it).
  3. silvershrk4

silvershrk4 Member

My droid started doing that...locking up and then resetting it self. I took out sd card and its working fine. Maybe it has to do with the apps that I transferred to my sd card. Haven't tried putting card back in. But u can try without sd card. See if anything changes