1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Droid live wallpapers

1. ILoveMyDroid

ILoveMyDroid Well-Known Member

Hey, just updated to 2.1!!! I've been wondering though, the nexus one has this cool interactive and colorful, live wallpaper. it features more colors than the droid 2.1 live wallpaper. is there a way to get the same wallpaper? oh, and another thing, i manually updated my droid, but i am trying to install the nexus one ROM on my droid however, all i get on the recovery menu is update aborted. help pleases?

Advertisement
    :
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Please post in the correct thread... you put this in INTRODUCTIONS when it belonged in MOTO Droid Forums ....

so it was moved ...

3. viomonk

viomonk Well-Known Member

Yeah look up nexusmod in the market. Its a free live wallpaper that does just what your asking, plus you can switch it to a darker background if it better suits you.
  4. BlueIce5249

BlueIce5249 Well-Known Member

5. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

So the stock 2.1 Droid one doesn't have a settings button to change colors at all?
  6. manningfan10

manningfan10 New Member

it just force closes
  7. del2484

del2484 Well-Known Member

My live wallpaper is only showing up on my lock screen. Does this have anything to do with my using of Home++?
  8. dre1015

dre1015 Member

Yes it does. Right now Home++ is not compatible with Live Wallpapers. Once your phone is locked it reverts back to Live Wallpapers on the lock screen only if you previously set it.
    del2484 likes this.