Droid Loses Email Accounts

Last Updated:

1. Carmelsteve

Carmelsteve New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm wondering if anyone else has had their email accounts disappear? This has happened 3 times now. The first time was a few weeks ago after having the same accounts for months. The next time was a couple of weeks ago and then it happened again today. I checked my emails when I got to work, and then while I was sitting in a meeting, I picked up my phone to peek at emails and all 3 accounts were gone along with my corporate calendar account. I re-entered the accounts and it loads everything, but this is kind of annoying. An ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Xomox

Xomox Member

You're definitely not alone; there are a few other threads about it, here and here. It *seems* to be related to exchange accounts, and possibly only certain exchange account setups. I'd love to do more testing of the problem, but I actually need access to my exchange account for work, so just suffer through re-setting up my accounts every so often. :mad:

3. jer.lawrence

jer.lawrence Well-Known Member

Just want to say that I don't think it's necessarily related to Exchange. My co-worker and I both have a Droid -- it's continuously happening to him, never happens to me. We're both pointing to the same exchange server.

He's exchanged his phone through Verizon and still has the same issue with a new phone.

I have no idea what the culprit is, but it's annoying. I've finally taught him how to set his email back up, though, so he can set it back up quickly.. that doesn't make it much less annoying, though.