• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid: Moment shut off randomly and won't turn back on.

Uberfrau

Lurker
Jan 22, 2011
My Samsung Moment is about a year old, and I bought it brand new from the Sprint store. My phone has been working just fine since it had it's screen replaced a few months ago, it has just been a tad sluggish. But a few moments ago I went to check my phone and the phone won't turn on. I held the power button and nothing. It was fully charged before this happened, but I plugged it into the wall charger anyways. Still nothing.

I've also taken the battery out four times and waited for 20-30 seconds, each time. Yet it still won't turn back on. Frankly, I don't know much about phones so any specific questions about it I probably won't know the answer to. I have been reading around this forum but still haven't gotten any real answers. What should I do?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones