Droid Music app

Last Updated:

1. Swigs

Swigs New Member This Topic's Starter

How do I turn off 'Play All' in the Droid Music app? I turned it on but can't seem to figure out how to turn it off.

Advertisement
  2. DrDroid

DrDroid Well-Known Member

just select something else to play.

3. Swigs

When I select another song Music plays the song then continues to the next one

4. abiyng87

abiyng87 Member

That's how it is supposed to work... If you want it to play one song and one song only you will need to put that song into a playlist by itself and make sure you have all the looping settings off. Then it will play the one song and stop.

5. Swigs

Well, OK. But it seems to me that there should be a way to revert to a single play after I chose 'Play All'. That's the way it worked, single play mode, before I touched 'Play All' I just want to play a single song in my MP3 folder not all of them.

6. abiyng87

abiyng87 Member

Just to be clear, you are talking about the Play All button that appears when you go to the Songs section of the Library, correct? That button isn't a setting, it is a play option. Hitting it will begin playing all the songs in your library in alphabetical order, but it doesn't change the setting in the music player.

Honestly, the fact that you phone wasn't going to the next song before seems like a glitch. Neither my phone nor my fiance's Droid demonstrate this behavior, and we have never touched the Play All button.

7. droidpcguru

droidpcguru Well-Known Member

How about ending the Music app with a task killer, then trying to play a single song?.. just an idea.:)

8. Swigs

I did reboot. Same behavior.

Any other good simple MP3 players out there for the Droid besides the one that came with the device?