1. HUGE Androidforums.com UPDATE! Learn what's new (and download the new app!)
    Dismiss Notice

Droid Music player Shuffle IssueSupport (Browse All)

Last Updated:

1. guttyla

guttyla Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone else notice that when you shuffle songs on the droid music player...the same artists alternate...it really isn't a good shuffle. The player will play one artist, then another, then the 1st, then the 2nd. Does anyone else have any issues or solutions to the problem..thanks

Advertisement
  2. argylecyclist

argylecyclist Member

I have not had this problem. It appears to randomly shuffle my music. I probably should mention that I listen to playlists almost exclusively.

Are you shuffling all songs? Or a playlist?

3. GorillaTheHutt

GorillaTheHutt Well-Known Member

i shuffle through all my music typically and i haven't experienced the issue...

4. johninbigd

johninbigd Well-Known Member

After having an iPhone, I'm a bit annoyed by the media player on Android for a couple of reasons, one relating to the shuffle feature. When listening to shuffled songs, I often want to hear more songs from a particular artist or from a particular album. On the iPhone, I could click on a single button on the "now playing" page and see the entire album. The same button on Android brings up a list of the shuffled songs that have been played so far. Very annoying.

To make things worse, on the Android "now playing" screen, the artist and album seem to be clickable but they do nothing. It should bring up all albums on your phone by that artist or all songs on the album that contains the current song, respectively. I should check the market to see if there is a decent media player available that is better than the stock Android player.