droid newbii! BB convert

Last Updated:

1. animalchick

animalchick New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all, I am a new owner of a HTC droid eris and learning to love it. I am coming from a BB storm so this is all totally new to me. I am interested in creating themes if possible, I used to create for BB but unsure of how to do so for droid. Any suggestions on how to start are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. danastanley

danastanley New Member

I'm a BB convert too.... well almost! I ordered my Eris online a few hours ago, Wednesday is the big day for me :) I have been watching the prices since December when my upgrade became available - I decided to 'do it' today because the Eris deal ends next week. I doubt they will offer a better deal because they have discontinued production of this phone.

Over the months I have read alot about the battery life (with several tips to fix the problem) and the upgrade to 2.1 that was promised but hasn't happened. I think I am going to upgrade to 2.1 myself (its floating around out here on the internet) but am hoping to find someone here to give me the full details of pros and cons of self upgrade. Do you know anything about the upgrade?

Enjoy your new phone! I'm so excited about mine that I can't stand it!
    Dana

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: