Droid not displaying contacts/erased call logSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jordankoush

Jordankoush New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I'm new to this forum. I've skimmed through some threads and thankfully I don't have any of the major issues discussed. My problem is that my call log cleared itself while i was looking through it to call someone. I then went to my contacts and there's nothing there. I try to import the 318 contacts from the card and it says it imported them but nothing shows up. I go to display settings and check all other contacts. It then shows my 310 contacts that were transferred from my old phone but none of the new numbers I've added since the transfer. None of the personalized settings are there anymore for ringtones and picture IDs either.

I also had the issue of my text threads clearing themselves last week. My main concern are the contacts though. How can I get it to display the 318 contacts when I try to import? Or any other ideas on what the problem might be?

Advertisement
  2. Jordankoush

Jordankoush New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok....it's all back now. I think I have to put the ringers back on my own. Idk what happened. Each contact does have 4 phone numbers with it though. Probably because that's how many times I tried importing