• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid or incredible?

I have a question, my friend is finally making the transition to an android. His choices for a free upgrade are basically limited down to a Droid and Incredible.

Any opinions on which is the better choice, I'll end up helping him root sometime in the near future, so any opinions, observations would be appreciated.

I'm on sprint so I haven't paid much attention to other cuurent/recently current phones other than the hero and evo I'm still running a rooted hero.

Thanks for your input.

Any opinions on which is the better choice, I'll end up helping him root sometime in the near future, so any opinions, observations would be appreciated.
As always: what are the user's needs/wants? Best is whatever suits him best. Without that info you're just getting fanboys promoting their preferred device.

Has he looked at and tried out either of the two?

Upvote 0
on those 2 phones....

1. have him play with both in hand.... his opinion here is very important.

2. since it will be rooted... then I would check the subforms for both.. here and at XDA. look at the activity for both from users and DEVs.. and the available mods, themes, roms... see which is better supported for longer support down the line.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones