• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droid phone choice on verizon

djk_droid

Lurker
Sep 6, 2010
Hi... I'm a smartphone newbie. my old moto razr finally bit the dust... i'm leaning toward the HTC incredible as the family and office is pretty locked into verizon. i'll browse for opinions, but thought I'd ask for comments or pointers to where I should look on this android forum for the pros/cons of my HTC vs Moto decision, etc...

thanks

david

Ultimately you will probably be happy with whichever you choose. I have the D1 and still love it. Go play with them all and see what feels the best. Don't forget the new Samsung device that will be out in a matter of days. Decide if a physical keyboard is a must have for you. It was for me but now I hardly use it. Welcome to the darkside. There is no turning back now. >

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones