droid playing song randomly

Last Updated:

1. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

my droid keeps randomly playing a song... i never even heard the song idk why it would be playing or anything. i cant seem to find out why it is playing or what program is playing it. its ridiculous!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

I have had times where Pandora would randomly start up and start playing songs with no initiation on my part (at least not intentional).

Do you have any streaming apps on your phone? I would look at any of them if you do.

3. stevenlong

stevenlong Well-Known Member

I have this happen but the root cause was my BT headset. Kept hitting the play button accidentally. :)

4. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

have no streaming apps. bluetooth is turned off. it seems like a ringtone/notification for something because, when it starts playing, and i adjust volume, its ringtone volume.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5. mattwill

mattwill Well-Known Member

I have this same problem!!! But its on my new incredible. What is the solution?

6. snowman9031

snowman9031 Well-Known Member

Wow I don not have this problem but my with does and it is not ne of these phones. It is a Blackberry!

7. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

Mine did that occansionaly when I was in Mobila getting ringtones. I would try to preview a song and it would take to long so I would go out and then out of the blue sometimes hours later it would start the song, and there was no way to stop it till it was over. Crazy never could figure out y, it didn't do it everytime just part of the time.

8. jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh Well-Known Member

i had a "problem" similar to this recently. i had just changed roms and it turns out my missed call settings reset and it was defaulting back to some stupid tone i had never heard before. i would check your notification settings especially if you have missed call installed.

9. mattwill

mattwill Well-Known Member

Well i found out it plays at a certain time. I plan to delete the song and see whats up.

10. Gatorman

Gatorman New Member

I have this problem too. about 6 times now, my phone starts playing a song from my list at random....not even using the phone. It starts up all by itself and I cant figure out how to turn it off. Have been powering the phone all the way down to get it to stop. I thought it might be related to the song it was playing so I deleted it.....next day it started playing another song but again, I can't tell what app is playing it so I cant force a quit.