Droid Processes Showing on Screen....annoying.

Last Updated:

1. joelconner

joelconner New Member This Topic's Starter

Hiya all...long time lurker, first time poster. I rooted my Evo a few months back, and all was well and good. Well about 4 weeks ago I was playing a game and it crashed on me. It was the closest thing to a blue-screen that I guess you can have on a phone.

Well, turned back on all right, but after the reboot, it began to show a sort of process/work load list in the upper right corner of the screen. It just row after row of tiny text showing what is going on in the background. It's not a huge deal, but it has gotten more and more annoying as time goes on because it makes certain things hard to read/see.

Anyone have this happen before? I cannot figure out how to get rid of it...I would rather not have to wipe and start from scratch, but it is really starting to bug me.

running froyo 2.2 with clockwork mod...used the step by step process posted when they first cracked 2.2

Thnaks a lot!

Advertisement
  2. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

it may be a program, task killer or av, look at them and also what programs are in your su list and it may lead you somewhere

joelconner likes this.
  3. joelconner

joelconner New Member This Topic's Starter

heh...well, I decided to go through the programs again, as per your advice, even though I have all ready done it a few times. As it turns out, third time was a charm. It was in Android Tweak, and I had somehow missed that option on the previous few searches. Thanks!