Droid "protective" cover

Last Updated:

1. lyndsdroid

lyndsdroid Member This Topic's Starter

So, when i bought my droid the lady talked me into a case to "protect" my droid from scratches. Well its been over my 30 days and i took my "protective" case off, only to find a WHOLE BUNCH of scratches on my droid due to the case being on it! I'm so upset! Has anyone else had this problem!? Its so frustrating. Only other problem is when im googling things sometimes it goes half out, where what i type is only visible partially and wont search, very annoying. Anyone else have either of these problems? if so, what can be done?

Advertisement
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

o.o

3. gadzooks

gadzooks Well-Known Member

May be able to help with 2nd q, if I understand correctly. If you're talking about Search widget at top of home screen by default, I've experienced similarly to you a couple times & here's how I remedied. Remove & re-add widget. Remove is press and drag down to drawer icon (at bottom of screen) until Search widget turns red. Re-add is press and hold where you want it to be, when Add to Home screen comes up, select Widget, then Search.

4. skunkpbguy

skunkpbguy Well-Known Member

Was it the hard plastic cover? Those things are known for grabbing one grain of dirt and grinding it into your device.. I suggest Body Guardz armor or the Body Glove cases.