Droid QuestionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. DavidC

DavidC Active Member This Topic's Starter

i'm having an issue where the phone synced up the wrong person to the person i put in my phone and it is confusing the crap out of me. Is there a way to remove choose the facebook profile i want to sync with the phone number?

they have the same name but it's pulling up the wrong photo/email/etc.

Advertisement
  2. stiernan

stiernan Member

Hello, on my storm I was not only able to set an individual ringtone for my contacts I was also able to set an individual text message tone for them as well. Is there any way to do this on the droid or a third party program available?

Also, these are very simple.
    Is there any way or app out there that when i plug my phone in it will make a full screen clock like it does on blackberries? (in the picture of the phone in the media dock--that I don't have it shows something similar to what I want)

Next,
    How do I choose different ringtones for my alarms. There are not that many to choose from in the list and I don't like any of them.

Oh actually and I just thought of another one:
    some of my contacts are not linked to my facebook contacts, some are, how do I manually add facebook to a contact. (I only know of hitting the sync button on facebook, but that doesn't have any manual select setting)

Thanks so much

3. MontanaBrit

MontanaBrit New Member

Hi...am looking for suggestions. I am going to Belgium and Holland and want to use my Droid. of couse I could not wait for the GSM version.

Anyone have an application for voice over internat for the phone? (I assume I cna get onto wirless networks in Europe?). Skpe Lite doe snot work in those countries

4. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

I've used this technique in the past for accessing other accounts besides voicemail. The problem I'm having with the droid is that it transmits the code to fast for the recieving account to understand it. Is there any way to adjust the speed of the transmission?

Or is there a way to adjust the length of a pause like I was able to do on previous phones? I've tried putting a "," between each number, but that's a 2 second pause and then it's too slow.

5. steph_4683

steph_4683 New Member

Hi. Yesterday my phone reprogrammed itself and I lost everything! I can't even get anything off of my memory card. Any ideas?