Droid Razr(2 annoying issues)Support

1. micahdiablo

micahdiablo Well-Known Member

Jus got it the other day and overall I do like this phone a lot.

2 issues that are bugging me

1. This doesn't happend all the time but enough to annoy me.

When i got to the play store to download some apps or whatever for the phone, it hangs. Like i hit install and then it shows the little blue line but it just hangs...it doesn't download at all.

Sometimes i have to stop the download and then hit it try again and see if it will work(usually 3-5 times) and eventually it does.

At worse, I have to restart the phone entirely.

2. I have over 1,000 photos in my phone and this really bugs me. On my older Android phones, when you go to albums/gallery or whatever the manufacturer calls it...they have each album listed.

In the droid razr,
    A. i click my galler
    B. Once inside i hit my library and brings me to all videos or all photos.

I can only view all 1,000+ photos in All photos. Which is annoying when you are trying to find a particular picture be it from a party or a vacation or whatever.

I've downloaded an app called Fish Bowl photo and it shows all my pics in their respective album but i am not fond of the app(the photo doesn't rotate when you rotate the phone).

is there a way to fix moto's album app?

Advertisement
    :
  2. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Ditch the shitty gallery and download quick pic
    razrclive and micahdiablo like this.
  3. Razrwire

Razrwire Active Member

I agree, Quickpic is the best I've found as well. I had Fishbowl downloaded and at first seemed cool but there was just too much going on and not the features I wanted.
  4. micahdiablo

micahdiablo Well-Known Member

just downloaded it. looks good(better than Moto's and fishbowl photo) :D
    thanks!
    carracerz14 likes this.