Droid Razr Bionx Nx| Catalyst 1.1 | Android 4.1 | Bionx Dashboard V2.5

Last Updated:

1. Biotic

Biotic Well-Known Member Developer

Idk whats down. I tried multiple things but the same thing happens. Just back up your data with titanium and just wipe your rom slot prior to installation. Theres always going to be a quirk somewhere.

Other than that, of the ones who flashed, what do you think?

Sent from my Xperia U with Miui

Advertisement
  2. garywojdan81

garywojdan81 Member

I like it. The dashboard looks slicker & more finished as does the overall look. Performance is solid right out of the chute. Any ideas about the media dock issue? It seems to cause the system ui to crash whenever a notification comes in. Every time it happened it was a gmail notification.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  3. judaxxx

judaxxx Member

Well, despite the recommendation not to cache and dalvick

I do what I have done, and already more than 3 times, I apply mods, and reboot, I've applied at every thing and so far no problems bootlop

I have a GSM cleared and everything I do with bootmenu play 3.4 the current store

be something else, because there is no such problem here,

indeed just that I can not access my you tube account says I failed, I think that is why gapps Inverted

Rgocal great job! Grandeee
  4. dullawolf

dullawolf Member

The rom is great. It worked fine up until I decided to wipe the dalvik cache. I am just going to have to avoide that option. Otherwise, it is awesome. I will reflash that rom again sometime today.

One thing I did notice is that when I wipe the dalvik cache and rebooted the phone is that it would start rebuilding the cache, but it must be missing something that allows it to fully boot up.

When you first flash the rom and wipe the dalvik, it still works. Its after that when it stops working from wiping the dalvik.

I ended up just wiping the partition before the 1.1 was released. at least you tried it. I wish I knew coding so that i could help.
  5. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

I don't know why but when I try to download the update it gives me this md5 error.

Attached Files:

6. SyrStorm

SyrStorm Well-Known Member

Yeah it won't even let me download the ROM
  7. Biotic

Did the same thing as it did in Nx with ICS... Wtf...

Il try a different host later, for now, download from the webpage

8. dullawolf

dullawolf Member

when trying to update google search and song pop i get "package file invalid"
  9. SyrStorm

It isn't on your website, if that's what you mean, you should try Dropbox or devhost or whatever
  10. Biotic

11. dullawolf

dullawolf Member

Do you have the current Google search .apk I want to try installing it manually. I ran fix permissions as well and that didn't do anything.
  12. SyrStorm

This is the error I keep getting

Attached Files:

13. SyrStorm

This ROM is slick, especially aesthetically. The wallpapers and backgrounds are sick looking, and the xperia launcher in Catalyst is much faster than it was on the ICS build. So far I'm liking it a lot.
    Biotic likes this.
  14. SyrStorm

Now I do have a bug to report, I don't know if it is just me, but is anyone else having trouble signing in to YouTube? I keep getting an error saying "an error occurred"
  15. Biotic

Well thats a misfortune... Whats iy doing now?

16. SyrStorm

Well every time I open YouTube it keeps saying "an error occurred" which is weird because I cleared data, uninstalled the app, and reinstalled it and made it a system app and it still gives me that error
  17. dullawolf

dullawolf Member

back to stock once again. i kept getting the package file invalid error so i tried reflashing the rom overtop itself and all it did was bootloop it.
  18. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

Yeah I have that issue too.
  19. SyrStorm

Well the package file errors are because the inverted apps won't update because technically they are not the official apps because they are inverted. Because the app is inverted makes it five you that error
  20. SyrStorm

Also I have another bug where if you open a video like from espn through the gallery app or whatever, you get a a force close of the system ui
  21. Biotic

Im going to post a flashable zip of the stock system ui and earlier System ui and let me know if anything curez after that. I have a good feeling the System UI is causing this havok 0.0

As for the Gapps, yes that will happen. Their are fully stable and up-to-date, so no need to install over them or update them through Google play. However, if their is a Gapp that u prefer to be stock, let me know and il make a patch to revert them.

As far as thr sign in error, i am thinking its caused by the system UI so, well check that out later.

22. judaxxx

judaxxx Member

Well, I flashed the systemUI of the previous version, you posted on XDA and no longer gives me the FC in the gallery or when playing video, if that gives you any clues :rolleyes:

This is the systemui that flashe and FC is gone, the only thing that changes is the clock in the center, just a combination of the previous and current systemui

http://www.4shared.com/zip/WET-H1aM/systemui_catalyst_11.html?
    Biotic likes this.
  23. SyrStorm

If the bugs in this ROM get worked out, I will be truly excited because it so far is one of my favorites. Theming is an important factor in ROMs in my opinion so I like this ROM a lot. Its one of the only three that I run that are far from stock
    Biotic likes this.
  24. zerohero34

zerohero34 New Member

As I've been trying to share a picture via text messaging from Facebook, I've been repeatedly given this error, "Unfortunately, messaging has stopped." The message I tried sending continues its attempt to push as an empty MMS until I manually delete it.

[​IMG]