droid razr m verison to straight talk?

1. willstar

willstar New Member

Hello, a bit of a newbie here so sorry in advance for a question that has probably been answered numerous times, im just not sure where to look.
    I have a razr that was previously under a Verizon contract, but now would like to get on a straight talk / or net ten plan...Is this possible, and how?...any tips or links would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

hello, no problems in asking, only way to learn new information :)

as far as getting it onto straight talk, the phone needs to be a gsm phone (sim card capable) and im almost 100% positive your droid razr is verizon (obviously :p) which is a cdma network. so as far as straight talk goes, very little to no chance of being able to get it onto their network.

net 10, i haven't heard of verizon phones being flashed to net 10, but it doesn't hurt to do a google search of how to's with that. (helping give information on how to flash to different carriers here is somewhat of a no-no the reason i say do a google search, sorry)

if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
  3. willstar

willstar New Member

Thanks!.. that actually clears up alot of what I was wondering, and points me in the right direction to getting my phone operating on some kind of platform again! :D