droid razr m verison to straight talk?

1. willstar

willstar New Member

Hello, a bit of a newbie here so sorry in advance for a question that has probably been answered numerous times, im just not sure where to look.
    I have a razr that was previously under a Verizon contract, but now would like to get on a straight talk / or net ten plan...Is this possible, and how?...any tips or links would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Advertisement
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

hello, no problems in asking, only way to learn new information :)

as far as getting it onto straight talk, the phone needs to be a gsm phone (sim card capable) and im almost 100% positive your droid razr is verizon (obviously :p) which is a cdma network. so as far as straight talk goes, very little to no chance of being able to get it onto their network.

net 10, i haven't heard of verizon phones being flashed to net 10, but it doesn't hurt to do a google search of how to's with that. (helping give information on how to flash to different carriers here is somewhat of a no-no the reason i say do a google search, sorry)

if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
  3. willstar

willstar New Member

Thanks!.. that actually clears up alot of what I was wondering, and points me in the right direction to getting my phone operating on some kind of platform again! :D