Droid Rebate

Last Updated:

1. gcroberson

gcroberson Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I would first like to say thank you to all of you for all of your outstanding information that I have been reading for the last 3 weeks. I finally decided to register and be a part of this quickly growing forum.

Anyways, has anyone received their rebate debit card yet? If so, when did it arrive?

Advertisement
  2. brettlewis

brettlewis Well-Known Member

I haven't sent mine in yet. I always wait a week or to just in case I have issues and need to return it. Or decide I want another phone. However, If you have sent yours in, I'm sure it will take a long time till you get the cash back. Rebates are always really slow.

3. gcroberson

gcroberson Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have yet to send mine as well but I asked the rep today when I went to return my phone (due to it going crazy like there were 1000 fingers touching the screen all over the place, which wouldn't let the battery charge...and when it finally died it wouldn't come back on and I still had to argue with the rep to replace it...) but the rep said it would take 2 weeks... I'm not sure if he was just BSin me due to me screaming at him before hand.

4. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

if you guys read on the receipt prior to shipping your rebate in...it takes 6-8 weeks just for them to confirm that the rebate is authentic along with your phone and service...then it takes another 2-4 weeks through shipping to arrive at your door step...

i've yet to see my refund arrive...but was just about to check on verizon wireless website...it mentioned on the back of the receipt that's where you can keep track of your refund...

5. moni19

moni19 New Member

I received my rebate card about 2 days ago...woohoo, lol...I sent it in the same day I bought the phone

6. baddriver

baddriver Well-Known Member

yeah, just got mine a few days ago, about 2-3 weeks turn around time for me.

7. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

glad to hear you guys received your rebate debit cards...i'm still waiting for mines to come in but I mailed mines out the same day I bought my DROID...hopefully it will arrive soon...

did you guys send it to that long rebate address they had posted on the receipt? just trying to confirm that my rebate receipt and upc went to the same location...

8. DA717

DA717 Well-Known Member

got mine 2 days ago and already deposited into my bank.

9. kowen14

kowen14 Member

got mine yesterday

10. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I got mine in about two weeks after I sent it. I pre-registered online and then mailed the receipt and barcode.