Droid Wallpaper

1. Droid Ninja

Droid Ninja Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the authentic "Droid" Red Eye wallpaper you see on all the pictures of the droid?

Advertisement
  2. dschwa

dschwa Well-Known Member

On the phone. along with a ton of others that come with it
  3. Droid Ninja

I only count 16 Wallpapers on the phone. None of them are the Droid Red Eye.

Maybe I am missing something :confused:
  4. Steve_OS

Steve_OS Active Member

I don't see it either.
  5. dschwa

dschwa Well-Known Member

I guess I downloaded that from the main wallpaper thread.

Look on the homepage. there is a thread and someone posted the eye
  6. andrewdoane

andrewdoane Well-Known Member

LOL, can't believe anyone wants that. I have been paying close attention to the media assault because I want the phone so badly (on its way to me finally, thank goodness) and I am so sick of that eyesore!
  7. dschwa

dschwa Well-Known Member

8. Nimijneb

Nimijneb Active Member

Everytime i Long press to select wallpaper it give me a little square to select which part of the picture I want to use.

How do I use the whole picture?
  9. dschwa

dschwa Well-Known Member

choose wallpaper, then it asks gallery or photo. I choose gallery and those are all full scale. 960 x 854

Your own photos need to be that size and one photo covers all three home screens.
  10. Droid Ninja

Hmmm wonder if there is a way to not get the wallpaper to stretch across all 3 screens so you can have 3 separate wallpapers.:confused::confused::confused:
  11. dschwa

dschwa Well-Known Member

Not really. here is an image I found that explains the overlay. The blue is home, green left, red is right. so they all use part of the same image

[​IMG]
  12. dschwa

dschwa Well-Known Member

I can't find the post or the site it came from. My apologies to the artist who posted it for all to use anyway. I just uploaded it to a site I manage and will not leave it there long.

[​IMG]
  13. lobe50

lobe50 Well-Known Member

Cool....
    I also was hoping that you could use seperate pics for the 3 screens. Or at least that the phone would auto size our pics to fit the screen size. It seems that some pics look too big. My Storm seems to fit the pics to the screen automatically?????