Droid X and youtube??Support

Last Updated:

1. tanisstar

tanisstar New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had the droid x for a little over a week, my last phone was the eris. I have yet to be able to play any youtube videos on my phone, whether it be from the youtube widget, a browser window, or a facebook link. It just goes to loading video, and it never loads. Has anyone else had this problem?? I have tried it both with and without using wifi.:confused:

Advertisement
  2. whitrome

whitrome Member

You know, I've been able to open up videos for the week I've so far had the phone, but just this morning it stopped in the middle of my Barbra Streaisand video (no jokes, ahem :)) and now I cannot play any Youtube videos, PLUS my browser is way slow. Is this a network issue or is Youtube screwing me up?

3. ZzFallen_AngelzZ

ZzFallen_AngelzZ Well-Known Member

Some videos I can watch and some I can't (just loading and black screen) but I don't have any slowness. I have tried the same videos at different times and I get the same thing so I'm not sure whats up with it.

4. tanisstar

This is a common topic in the google help forum as well, I see no one has responded to help, so it must not be solved yet.

5. ObiDon

ObiDon Well-Known Member

I've had no problem playing YouTube videos and was very surprised that I could even play the ones embedded in a forum post. Can you provide a link to the Google help forum?

Don

PS... Does a battery pull fix the problem? Or is it permanent?

tanisstar likes this.
  6. tanisstar