Droid X Facebook Issue/ Help PleaseSupport

Last Updated:

1. Visitor Q

Visitor Q New Member This Topic's Starter

I am having a problem with my Droid X and the default Facebook application installed on the phone. I am not sure if this happen after the 2.2 update but I have no clue what I can do in order to correct the issue.

Basically all my Facebook information is updating correctly except for the pictures associated with each contact including my own. For instance there is Social Widget that sets on my desktop to show my current status on Facebook. That information always updates but what does not update is my profile picture with in that widget. If I change that picture on FB it does not update within the widget nor does it update on my contact list "Me". The same thing happens with everyone else, under each contact there FB status updates but there profile pictures never change anymore when I could have sworn it updated before in real time like the rest of the information provided in my contact list.

Is anyone else having this issue?

What I did do to try and correct the problem was delete and re-add my FB account in my phone. This did update and sync all of the new pictures to the current ones but then never updated there after.

Also under accounts my FB profile is sat to "Picture source".

Is there anyway I can force my phone to sync these pictures other than removing and re-entering my account on my phone?

Kinda at a lost here, I have tried everything it seems. :(

Help!

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. echz

echz New Member

I just noticed that I've got the same problem as well. I think it started happening after the 2.2 update and the new way the contacts are displayed ... I haven't tried deleting and readding the Facebook account yet, and I've tried a bunch of different things to try and get the pics to sync, but no go.

I'll keep poking around and seeing if anyone else is having the same problem as well, but my guess is that others definitely are.

3. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

I've heard good things about this guy SyncMyPix