Droid X Finally Gets Android 2.2!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. mastermind1431

mastermind1431 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

With the Droid, Droid Incredible, and Droid 2 all equipped with Android 2.2, Droid X users are feeling kind of left behind right now. But fear not, X-Men. A new report suggests the Motorola device will get the update on September 22!:cool:

link removed]

Advertisement
  2. aohus

aohus Well-Known Member

is this a spam blog post? for cryin out loud...

3. hyperlite

hyperlite Well-Known Member

ban

4. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

I'm not getting all worked up about this. I'll believe it when I see it.

5. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

I just love how everyone drops dates around here out of thin air with absolutely nothing to back those dates up from Motorola or Verizon. Heck I could do that..... hey everyone don't worry, we'll be getting froyo on the 27th!

Heck that claim is just as legit as any of these other claims that have been flying around since mid July. Like that guy who posted a picture of his phone in early August that 'supposedly' had just recieved an OTA update to his DX and told us all we would be getting ours within the next 24 hours... heck 24 DAYS wouldn't even have been right.

So my question now is... why would anybody.... ANYBODY believe anyone other than an official Verizon or Motorola rep who comes on here with some arbitrary date that we're supposed to be getting the update by... why??? Wolf has been cried so many times we're all jaded by now. Save your breath. I'll know exactly when it's coming because the screen on my DX will say, "press to install". And until it does, I'm not writing any dates on my calendar.

6. kenn

kenn Well-Known Member

This is just a re-direct to point traffic to that site. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not any different than someone spamming knock-off nike shoes or similar. This type of post shouldn't be allowed on any type of forum anywhere.

7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Thank you to the two people who REPORTED this post.

All, it does no good to make comments.... report the post and we'll take care of it!

OP - Check your PMs

8. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

The OP posts spam to his blog frequently. I've reported it st least a few times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.