• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X first impressions

Maybe we are misunderstanding eachother here. On my iPhone, and my BB I had before this, I can see the whole conversation. Its a threaded system. When I get a NEW message, it puts the whole conversation at the top of the list. This makes sense to me, rather than some weird order with no rhyme or reason.
Mine functions exactly as you describe, so no idea what you are doing wrong.
When a new message comes in, the entire conversation moves to the top. Next one moves to the top, and the previous one moves one down.

Upvote 0
Mine functions exactly as you describe, so no idea what you are doing wrong.
When a new message comes in, the entire conversation moves to the top. Next one moves to the top, and the previous one moves one down.

Ive seen plenty of people having the issue. If you already have a conversation with someone open, and they send you a message it does not move them to the top. Im looking at my text inbox now and it shows the time received on the right, and they are not in chronological order.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones