droid x helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. lilcal70

lilcal70 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there a way to put my phone back to 2.1 without using a pc? my phone is all i have for internet

Advertisement
  2. Crondar

Crondar Active Member

In a word no, you cannot flash the SBF file and go back to 2.1 without a PC, at least not that I know of.

Out of curiosity , what is wrong with your phone and 2.2?

3. lilcal70

lilcal70 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

the 2.2 has good qualities and bad qualities..the internet is faster and flash works great..but everything else has slowed down..and a lot of normal activities get force close..i have 2337 songs on my phone& ny music doesn't work..my batter manager won't let me change the settings as soon as i click on it the phone freezes so i'm stuck on battery saver mode..the leak was cool at first but overall it has too many bugs..does anyone know if Verizon could fix my phone? i heard they have a recovery tool or something like that..or of not can they put the official flash on my phone when it's released? thanks

4. Crondar

Crondar Active Member

It is wierd how different peoples phones behave differently, Mine does NONE of those things. It has rebooted twice by itself in last couple of days but nothing else like I have been reading.

But yes I can see with those issues why you'd like to revert. Sorry but you WILL need a PC.