Droid X homescreen stutter when using blur and stating wallpaper in blur?Support

Last Updated:

1. durangojim

durangojim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just received a new Droid X yesterday from VZW and immediately upgraded it to official 2.2. The thing seems slower and more jerky than my stock incredible which is pretty damn smooth. If I scroll through the homescreens with a static (non live) wallpaper, it's almost like the walpaper stutters and jumps forward and back a fraction of an inch as it moves across the screen. Haven't really noticed it when using a live wallpaper. Anyone else see this? Really frustrating. Dissapointingly I might have to go back to the DINC if this continues. I don't notice this at all when using Launcher Pro.

Advertisement
  2. thephased

thephased Well-Known Member

I didn't notice this after I upgraded to froyo OTA with Launcher Pro, but after I did a factory reset I'm having this exact same problem as you.

I've done two factory resets. And I've had the exact same problem each time. Not even changing any settings or anything.

This sucks!

Anyone else experience this!?

3. xxspark89xx

xxspark89xx Member

I am having this exact same problem on my Droid 2. It's quite annoying really.

Anyone come up with a fix for this yet?!

4. Wally World

Wally World Well-Known Member

I just now noticed this. Anyone fix this?