• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X Manual

I did not receive a user's manual in the box with my DX and neither did my husband. Was there supposed to be one in there? I wondered if my CSR took them out when activating and forgot to put them back in. Thanks.

Sorry not like to "old Days" LOL..
Back then you got books,pictures and a Cd.
Now all you get is a PDF file to download to your PC.
IMHO the PDF is better.:eek:

:cool::cool:

Upvote 0
"If aren’t able to see the screen while wearing
sunglasses, take them off."

Great English there Verizon. This country is going to.............

Waiting to see a great usage of the words 'then' and 'than' in there somewhere also.

Yes I read the sticky about correcting people's "English", but this is Verizon not a member here ;)

Upvote 0
I did not receive a user's manual in the box with my DX and neither did my husband. Was there supposed to be one in there? I wondered if my CSR took them out when activating and forgot to put them back in. Thanks.

Just click on this link...

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/sandbox/manualrequest

....and those nice people at Motorola will be more then happy to send you an honest-to-god, real world, to have and to hold, paper copy of the Droid X owner's manual. For free.....that's right.... I said free. Free copy, free shipping. Free, free, free, free, free. I love that word. Hope this helps.

BB :D

Upvote 0
Are you talking about a Swype tip?Im looking at the PDF file on my PC and page 18 its about swype and I dont use swype ;)

You may have already figured this out, but that's page 16. Adobe Reader pages and the actual page of the document you're viewing don't always match up. This can be because, when printing the document, the people who made it don't always number blank pages. But, a blank page is still counted by Adobe Reader. Anywho, check the page number in the bottom left corner of the document.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones