Droid X or Droid 2?

Last Updated:

1. dena3star

dena3star New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

My first and only cell phone, an LG VX8100 has died just before it's 5th birthday -- a record for cell phone longevity. I am now entranced with the Motorola Droid phones but am in a state of ultimate flumox over which one to get -- D2 or DX?

I have looked at the specs and it appears that the DX has enhanced features (better camera, HDMI, display, etc) but it is just so big and I have small hands. On the same token my eyes aren't so great and the X is easier to see.

I would love some feedback from people who actually have one of these Droid phones. Thank you.

Dena

Advertisement
  2. android.convert

android.convert Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

I have the DX and my wife uses the D2 both are AMAZING devices. I would recommend either. My suggestion would be to head to the local store and fool around with both to determine which are right for you.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! :D

I'm older too. I use reading glasses when I don't have the contacts in. The larger screen is better for my eyes, fyi.

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

That's a tough choice. I have the Droid 2 but kinda want an X. Either one you choose, they are both awesome devices!
    Welcome to the Android Forums!