• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1eyebrother

Aug 6, 2010
I currently have a rooted D1 and absolutely love it...I had a Samsung Fascinate for a few weeks and it really wasnt for me...I really like the Droid X and want to buy one but my question to X owners is, should I wait or just pull the trigger? I live In Idaho and my 3G is ok (works fine unless I am at work or at home) so I doubt we will get 4G anytime soon...What are some thoughts?

If you can hold out another 2-3 months, I'd wait for a Tegra 2 smartphone. Rumor mill is pointing out the MB860 Motorola Olympus as the successor to the Droid X. It will be a dual core phone with NVIDIA SoC chip on top. That would be one screaming gaming/productivity device. Granted, this is all just rumor.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones